Registration Guide – How to Register a Foreign Business

Hong Kong branch offices, Representative offices, and Subsidiary companies are the three most common choices for foreign company registration in Hong Kong. A representative office is essentially an extension of the parent company, and it’s one of the more common business structures for foreign citizens. They’re also theright choice when you need to find out if your business can operate legally in Hong Kong, as most companies will not be able to operate under their name.
There are many other options for company registration. If you’re not comfortable with the idea of having an official representation at your door, you can always opt for a Subsidiary Company. You can use them to run your business while you’re still working full-time. The company pays you regular monthly wages to allow you to work on your day job and still run your business.
When it’s time to open up a Subsidiary Company in Hong Kong, you’ll need to apply for the relevant licenses, which should be granted by the Hong Kong Business Development Board (HBDB). It is the same board that grants Hong Kong business permits, but you won’t be able to operate your business in the city without first applying for business licenses.
Your first step is to find a local agent who can represent you as an International Corporation. These agents will also help you find a suitable Subsidiary Company or Representative office.
There are many business registration requirements that you’ll have to meet to register a foreign business. These requirements vary depending on where your company is registered. It would help if you took the time to read through all the documentation thoroughly before you begin so that you’re not left out of anything.
Many people choose to register their business in Hong Kong simply because it’s a cheap place to do business, even in today’s economic climate. It may be the perfect location for you to open up a home-based business and save money on taxes and other charges.
However, there is an excellent service available to help businesses find a registered agent and to get an excellent broker. It’s called a Service Provider Locator, and it connects you with a large number of registered representatives for all the major offshore companies. It’s essential to look around and research the different brokers to see who has experience in the field since your business is too important to leave up to a single person.
Register offshore company in Hong Kong can be a daunting task, but with a little help, it can be made simple. Use a Service Provider Locator to help you find a broker you can rely on it. Once you’ve found a good broker, let them know about your requirements, and see if they can get you a list of potential registered agents from which to select. Make sure that the broker you select is licensed to deal with the company you’re looking to register with it.
You will need to send them a registration form, along with all the relevant information to complete the form. The forms vary widely, and the best ones will list the name of your company and the address of your principal establishment. Also include a copy of your business plan and registration certificate, so that your representative can provide you with all of this information when you submit it.
Don’t forget to include any special requirements you may have – for example, for some companies you will need to send in documents to support your claim that your business qualifies for Overseas Business Registration. – and this information should be included with your registration forms.

foreign company registration in Hong Kong